Hi There! Is This Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5131 Heyman Point Lane, Merritt Island
Do not miss out on your chance to live on this gorgeous, incredibly secluded, waterfront property. A custom built home, no details were spared. From the moment you enter the double front doors you will have breathtaking views the pool and lake. Kitchen has granite counters with built in china cabinets. The Master suite has large walk-in closets and Jacuzzi tub. Property boasts brand new roof and 3 car garage (made up of a two car section and one car section, the one car section is under air.) Two newer AC units and has two water heaters just newly replaced. The home has new hardwood floor and exterior paint. Enjoy the sunset from your heated pool, outdoor kitchen or private pier.
- MLS® #791087
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,930
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style1 Story
- UtilitiesCable Available, City Water, Electric
- Parking Spaces3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Sprinkler - City, Porch - Screened
- Lot DescriptionDead End Street
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Days on Website162
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5131 Heyman Point Lane
- Area250 - N Merritt Island
- CityMerritt Island
- Zip Code32953
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Window Treatments, Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built-in, Refrigerator, Cook Top Only, Oven-Double
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- HighMerritt Island
- Listing OfficeDale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
The information being provided by the Space Coast Association of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.